In our metal welding mill, we are able to weld aluminum, stainless steel, steel and galvanized sheet metal.
Applied welding methods
- MAG welding – ZK 135 1.1 Welding with melting electrode in active gas method 135 (MAG)
- MIG weldingí – ZK 131 21: Welding with an inert gas in an inert gas method 131 (MIG): Aluminum and its alloys
- TIG (WIG) – ZK 141 8: Welding of non-tungsten electrode in inert gas method 141 (WIG / TIG): high-alloy steels
- TIG – ZK 141 21: Welding of non-tungsten electrode in inert gas method 141 (WIG / TIG): aluminum and its alloys Spot welding
- Welding machine: Cornerweld – for precision and precision cornering
We weld according to the European standard: ISO 9692-1 for welding by TIG / MIG / MAG method / resistance and spot welding. Requirements for the competence of welding personnel are regularly reviewed and by investing in raising the skills of our employees, we are able to meet the high demands of customers for certification.